Client Service Executive
We’re looking for a well-rounded client manager who has a good understanding of negotiation skills, leadership skills, and convincing power to deliver the right solution to clients with minimum team effort. The person must have a good understanding of how to make the team more productive and how to deal with different types of clients.
We Are Looking For enthusiastic Minds In Our Young Agency Who loves to help & guide our clients to make the right decisions. who works hard and inspires the team to do the same.
- Prior experience in client services, marketing, or advertising is preferred, although some companies may consider candidates with relevant internships or entry-level experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential for a CSE.
- The ability to provide exceptional customer service and to anticipate and meet client needs is critical for this role.
- Should be able to build strong relationships with clients and maintain a high level of client satisfaction.
- Should be able to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines, and maintain attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are necessary for a CSE to be able to identify opportunities for growth and improvement, and to develop effective strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Should be able to work collaboratively with colleagues and clients alike. They should be able to build strong relationships with team members and foster a positive work environment.
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities and to work effectively under pressure is also essential for a CSE.
- Taking order requirements from clients & identifying their needs
- Delegating the work to the team effectively
- Delivering the work to the client and building a good relationship in the process
- Guiding the clients the right way and convincing them to accept the best solution.
- Implement necessary systems & processes to finalise maximum logos fast
- Constantly be in touch with the client & keep them happy at all cost
- Listen carefully & communicate ideas effectively to clients & design team
- Answer clients throughout the day & night times if necessary on holidays also.
- Coordinate with internal teams, such as graphic designers, copywriters, and project managers, to ensure that client requests are being executed properly and on schedule.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify new business opportunities and develop strategies to attract and retain clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction metrics and take action to address any issues or concerns that arise.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the branding industry, staying up-to-date with emerging trends, best practices, and new technologies.