We are seeking a highly motivated and data-driven Performance Marketer to join our team. The Performance Marketer will be responsible for driving user acquisition, conversion, and retention through the development and execution of performance-based marketing campaigns across various digital channels. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of digital marketing, a proven track record of driving results, and a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in performance-based digital marketing, with a focus on user acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Proven track record of driving results through the development and execution of successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing channels, including search, social, programmatic, email, and affiliate.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing and optimization.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills.
- Knowledge of web analytics and tracking technologies (e.g. Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in a fast-paced, startup environment is a plus.
- Plan, execute, and optimize performance-based marketing campaigns across various digital channels (e.g. search, social, programmatic, email, affiliate, etc.)
- Conduct ongoing analysis of campaign performance to identify opportunities for optimization and improvement, and make data-driven recommendations to improve ROI and KPIs.
- Develop and execute A/B and multivariate tests to optimize campaign performance, including ad creative, landing pages, targeting, and messaging.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (e.g. creative, product, engineering, data science) to develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with external partners (e.g. agencies, vendors, publishers) to maximize performance and achieve campaign objectives.
- Monitor industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities for growth and innovation.